Group Booking Menu 2012/2013 (Minimum 15)
We like to keep our menu simple, seasonal but sensational, our food is locally sourced or made in the farmhuse kitchen.
2012/2013 PRICES - Lake District group bookings.
We can offer a selection of refreshments by arrangement, 24 hours notice on menu choice please.
1) Cream Teas - Scone Damson Jam and Cream and Local tea or coffee £7.50
2) Farmhouse Afternoon Tea - Selection of Sandwiches (usually Herdwick lamb, smoked salmon and dill, local cheese and Westmoreland chutney, Beltie beef and horseradish mustard) served with a selection of cakes and tea. £12.50
3) Cumbrian cold buffet – a selection of salads, home grown cold meats, homemade finger food etc celebrating fine local food including cake plate and a drink. £15*
4) Soup and a sandwich - Homemade seasonal soup, sandwich (usually Herdwick lamb, smoked salmon and dill, local cheese and Westmoreland chutney and, Beltie beef and horseradish mustard) and cake plate with a drink £15*
5) Seasonal soup with chunky bread served with a cake plate / scone jam and cream and teas/coffees. £10
6) Hot Buffet – A choice of 1 or 2 of the following options – Belted Galloway in red wine, Fish pie, Beltie Bolognaise/lasagne, Herdwick Hot pot, chicken and bacon pie, Herdwick Chilli, sausage casserole, Herdwick Moussaka or vegetarian alternative and a cake plate with a drink £15*
* Cake plate will be a selection of small cakes including scones with jam and cream.
Driver / Guide Vouchers
Drivers and group leaders get a complimentary Tea and cake.
We do not charge an entrance fee for groups having refreshments.
In the event of a cancellation (7 days or less) we ask for a payment of 30% of predicted balance.
A self guided walk/information pack can be provided for groups and everyone using this facility is asked to pay £2.